How do I claim my free place?

  • to claim your free hours you will need to complete a Parent Declaration Form, which will be given to you by your chosen child care provider, this confirms the total number of hours that your child is attending per week
  • you will need to provide proof of your child's date of birth to your chosen childcare provider before accessing their free place
  • your child's setting can choose how they offer the free entitlement. Please discuss your requirements with each setting before completing this form to ensure that what they offer meets your needs.