Significant decisions which affect the public or a locality in Worcestershire (rather than individuals) which the public would reasonably expect to be recorded and published, are shown below.
Examples which could follow new Regulations:
- Significant changes in service delivery to the public or a section of it (falling within existing agreed policy)
- Decisions directly delegated by Cabinet other than mere operational implementation
- Change of use or disposal of buildings currently used by public
- Significant decisions which affect a locality, community or the public in general (but which do not significantly alter existing agreed policy)
Examples already publicised where new Regulations do not need to apply:
- Procurement decisions in excess of £50k (recorded as now on website)
- Road Traffic Regulation decisions (if not taken by CMR Cabinet Member with Responsibility).