Change existing details on your Concessionary Bus Pass

To notify us that you have moved or changed your address, please complete the application form below and we will update your details. If you have changed your name, we will issue you with a new pass.

Address changes:

  • if you have moved within Worcestershire, your address details will be updated and your current pass will remain valid.
  • if you have moved into Worcestershire, and you hold a current Concessionary Travel Pass, you will need to cancel the pass with the issuing authority and Apply for a new bus pass with Worcestershire County Council.
  • if you are moving outside of Worcestershire - please visit Bus pass no longer needed.

Before you start

Depending on your circumstances

You may be asked for the following to complete your renewal application

  • your existing bus pass number
  • evidence of new name/address
  • a photograph of yourself

Help on how to do this is provided within the application or see our Photo Upload Help pages for more information.

Apply online to change existing details on your Concessionary Bus Pass

Once you have completed your application you can expect to receive your new pass within 28 working days (unless we require any further information from you, in which case we will be in touch).

Additional information about Concessionary Bus Passes

If you are unable to submit your photograph or evidence online:

You will need to complete the online application and then please clearly write the online reference number (which you will receive on completion of your online application) on the reverse of all correspondence along with your name and postcode.

Please post to:

Concessionary Travel Customer Services Administration Team
PO Box 895