All of Worcestershire’s libraries are now open!
In order to manage the number of people in libraries at any one time we require customers to pre-book computer sessions and desk spaces.
Computers and desks have been positioned to meet social distancing guidelines and are cleaned after each customer session. They are single person use for everyone aged 12 or over and under 12’s must be accompanied by an adult.
Computer sessions are bookable on the hour, but lengths of sessions vary across sites:
- for The Hive, Bromsgrove, Evesham, Kidderminster, Malvern, and Redditch sessions are available for 50 minutes or 1 hour 50 minutes
- all other libraries sessions are available for 50 minutes
Desk spaces are bookable on the hour and available for up to 1 hr 50 minutes
Revised opening hours are still in operation at some libraries, please check details for your local library.
Customers can book a computer in the following ways:
- for Broadway, Bromsgrove, Kidderminster, Malvern, Redditch and Upton-upon-Severn library please use the new PC booking system
- for all other WCC libraries please continue to use the existing booking system (opens in a new window) (library membership number and PIN is required)
- by calling the Customer Contact Centre on 01905 822722
Customers can book a desk space for study or wi-fi in the following way:
- by calling the Customer Contact Centre: 01905 822722
The Customer Contact Centre opening hours are:
Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 5.00pm