Covid update 5 November 2020
To reflect proposed government regulations bookable study spaces will be unavailable during the current national period of lockdown.
We hope to reintroduce this service once restrictions are updated
All of Worcestershire’s libraries are Covid-secure spaces. In order to manage the number of people in libraries at any one time and to ensure availability of resources, we require customers to pre-book computer sessions and desk spaces.
Computers and desks have been positioned to meet social distancing guidelines and are cleaned after each customer session.
They are single person use for everyone aged 12 or over and under 12’s must be accompanied by an adult.
Book a computer
- computer sessions at The Hive, Bromsgrove, Evesham, Kidderminster, Malvern and Redditch are available for up to 2 hours
- computer sessions at all other WCC libraries are available for up to 1 hour.
Book online with your library card number and pin:
- for The Hive please continue to use the existing PC booking system (opens in a new window) (library membership number and PIN is required)
- for all other WCC libraries please use the new PC booking system (opens in a new window)
Book by telephone
- call the Customer Contact Centre on 01905 822722
Book a desk space
Desk spaces are available at all Worcestershire Libraries during opening hours; perfect for quiet study, research, to get some work done away from home or to access free Wi-Fi. There is no time limit on desk space bookings.
To check availability and book a desk space at your local library, call the Customer Contact Centre: 01905 822722
The Customer Contact Centre opening hours are:
Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 5.00pm
Revised opening hours are still in operation at some libraries, please check details for your local library.