Our fees are subject to review in April of each year and it is your responsibility to ensure that you pay the correct fee at least three months before your ceremony.
The fee payable is applicable to the year in which you are getting married / forming a civil partnership / holding your ceremony. Full fees are payable in advance and cannot be paid on the day of your ceremony. We are unable to accept part payments.
Marriage and Civil Partnership Fees
- Registration Office and Partnership Venue Fees 2022 to 2023 (PDF)
- Registration Office and Partnership Venue Fees 2023 to 2024 (PDF)
- Registration Office and Partnership Venue Fees 2024 to 2025 (PDF)
- Approved Premises Fees 2022 to 2025 (PDF)
Bespoke Ceremony fees are dependent on your requirements and can be discussed with the Celebrant Registrar by sending an email to email@example.com.
Naming Ceremonies, Renewal of Vows, Commitment Ceremonies
Fees for other registration services
Make a payment
If you have been asked to make a payment, please use the links below.
When using the online system, please add the reference code you will have been sent via email before adding the payment option to the basket.
- Deposits and advance booking fee
- Ceremonies outstanding balance: 01 April 2022 to 31 March 2023
- Ceremonies outstanding balance: 01 April 2023 to 31 March 2024
- Ceremonies outstanding balance: 01Arpil 2024 to 31 March 2025
Payment for other registraion services: