Search Suggestions
Close Search Suggestions
A - Z of Resident Services:
You are here:
Contact Information

Flooding and Drainage Contact Information

Flooding and Drainage

The Environment Agency provides the Floodline 0845 988 1188 service. You can listen to recorded flood warning information for your area or speak to an operator for advice 24 hours a day.

To report a problem with a highway use the online reporting form or alternatively please contact the Worcestershire Hub on 0845 607 2005

Cleansing and maintenance of an adopted sewer is the responsibility of the sewerage undertaker. Please note that any enquiries regarding public sewers should be directed to Severn Trent Water Ltd on 0800 7834444

For burst pipes you should contact your local Water Authority particularly if the water is causing a hazard or is threatening property.

The National Flood Forum's website has information on Flood Protection and Resilience.

Further Information

In this section

More Information

See also in our website

External websites

  • National Flood Forum 
  • Worcestershire's Trader Register is a free online directory of home improvement trades people who have given their commitment to provide good workmanship.
  • Highways Agency
    The Highways Agency is an Executive Agency of the Department for Transport (DfT), and is responsible for operating, maintaining and improving the strategic road network in England on behalf of the Secretary of State for Transport.

We are not responsible for the content of external sites. Read more

Was this information helpful?

Please rate the content of this page
Would you like to provide any additional comments relating to the content of this page? Your feedback will help us to improve the content of our web pages

This page was last reviewed 16 December 2013 at 14:37.
The page is next due for review 14 June 2015.