The Integrated Specialist Support Service (ISSS)
Integrated Specialist Support Services (ISSS)
is a support service for children and adults with low incidence
disabilities. The main service base is at Perry Wood in
The service supports:
- Visually impaired children and students
- Hearing impaired children and students
- Multi-sensorily impaired children
- Children with medical needs which prevent
- Children with complex communication
difficulties or who have an Autistic Spectrum Condition
ISSS offers the following services:
- Pre-school support and guidance
- Educational advice and assessment
- Support and teaching in mainstream and
- Support and teaching in the home
- Support and teaching in colleges of further
and higher education
- Designated resourced school provision
- Monitoring and evaluation teaching
- Training and awareness courses for a range of
professionals and other agencies
- Liaison with other agencies
- Provision of specialist equipment
The service, in conjunction with
Worcestershire Children’s Service, offers:
- A screening and diagnostic audiology
- Audiological advice and assessment
- Assessment of the individual’s communication
Request for involvement with the
Integrated Specialist Support Services
Telephone: 01905 765849
Worcestershire County Council
- Association of Young People with ME
A website containing information on one of the
largest charities for children and young people with ME/CFS.
- Department for
Homepage of the UK's education service.
- Space Kraft
A Company for
resources, ideas and designs for sensory spaces.
medical conditions at school website is for school staff and
healthcare professionals supporting pupils with medical
- Special Needs Toys
store that sells many suitable toys for disabled children.
We are not responsible for the content of external sites.
This page was last reviewed 17 March 2014 at 12:22.
The page is next due for review 13 September 2015.