Search Suggestions
Close Search Suggestions
A - Z of Resident Services:

Children's Social Care Services

Compliments, Comments and Complaints Procedure

Stage 1 - Problem Solving

Stage 1Talk to the people looking after you or your social worker. You may be able to sort it out. If there isn't anyone you can talk to or feel you can trust we can put you in touch with an advocate who will help and support you to make your complaint. Please see the information about advocacy.

You could also select this link to fill out the form. This will go to Jackie Goodman, Consumer Relations Officer (Children's Social Care Services) who can be contacted on 01905 766366.

Talking on phoneTalk to someone about your problem such as your social worker, teacher,friend or Voice.

If you don't have anyone to talk to you can ring Voice or fill out the form.

Further Information

In this section

More Information

See also in our website

External websites

Was this information helpful?

Please rate the content of this page
Would you like to provide any additional comments relating to the content of this page? Your feedback will help us to improve the content of our web pages

This page was last reviewed 29 October 2012 at 15:53.
The page is next due for review 27 April 2014.