Extra dates for GET SAFE trainingPublished: Monday, 19th October 2020
Extra training dates are now available for statutory safeguarding training
Due to demand, we have added extra dates to our scheduled GET SAFE Exploitation training.
GET SAFE training replaces the CSE and should be completed by all designated safeguarding leads (DSL) and deputy designated safeguarding leads (DDSL) by August 2021.
Training is free to all Worcestershire DSLs and DDSLs.
The GET SAFE training course aims to raise your awareness of:
- vulnerability, adverse childhood experiences, organised crime groups/gangs
- modern day slavery, consent for sexual activity
- Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE), criminal exploitation
- appropriate language
- national referral mechanism
- pathways/ diversionary/sharing of intelligence
17 March 2021, 3.30pm to 5.30pm, course code: SCH/20/229 - limited spaces available
25 February 2021, 3.30m to 5.30pm, course code: SCH/20/551
29 March 2021, 3.30pm to 5.30pm, course code: SCH/20/552
29 April 2021, 3.30pm to 5.30pm, course code: SCH/20/553
Further course information is available on CPD online (opens in a new window).
Places can be booked via your schools CPD leader.
For more safeguarding information visit our safeguarding service page.