Aged 16-18 and not sure what to do next…?
What courses can I do?
We offer Programmes of Study and Traineeships. All our courses are vocational, which means you can get hands on practical teaching and work experience in your chosen area. There is so much to choose from!
Download: 2 Counties leaflet
Who are your Training Providers?
How are you different to College?
We deliver programmes of study and traineeships aligned to programmes delivered in other educational establishments including colleges. The three constituent elements being English, Maths, employability skills and high-quality work experience. However, our training providers can offer smaller group sizes, which means more support for you, giving you a great chance of achieving your full potential.
What will I get out of it?
- gain qualifications to help you to move on to an apprenticeship, employment or a Higher-Level course
- improve your skills and experience
- improve your Maths and English
- gain employability skills
- improve your confidence, make new friends and have FUN!