Worcestershire Works Well is open to all public, private and third sector organisations that are located in the county. Businesses must have a minimum of 2 employees to be eligible to take part in the scheme. It is free to sign up to Worcestershire Works Well.
The Worcestershire Works Well consists of 9 standards. These are:
- Standard 1 - Promoting Good Health
- Standard 2 - Smoking and Tobacco Control
- Standard 3 - Healthy Eating
- Standard 4 - Health and Safety
- Standard 5 - Mental Health and Well-being
- Standard 6 - Physical Activity
- Standard 7 - Alcohol and Substance Misuse
- Standard 8 - Attendance Management
- Standard 9 - Leadership
Accreditation from Worcestershire Works Well will demonstrate that you are an employer who takes employee health and well-being seriously.