This website is run by Worcestershire Pension Fund. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard (including skip to content or skip to main navigation)
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet (opens in a new window) has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of this website aren’t fully accessible:
- most older PDF documents aren’t fully accessible to screen reader software
- some of our online forms are difficult to navigate using just a keyboard
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems that aren’t listed on this page or think we’re not meeting the requirements of the accessibility regulations, contact: Equality@worcestershire.gov.uk
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the accessibility regulations. If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS) (opens in a new window).
Visiting us in person
You may wish to check whether an audio induction loop is available before your visit: contact us
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
Worcestershire Pension Fund is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1. (opens in a new window) AA standard.