Pensions and Retirement
Worcestershire Local Government Pension Fund
The Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS) is a nationwide scheme and is a valuable part of the pay and reward package for employees working in local government or working for other employers participating in the Scheme and for some councillors.
The Worcestershire County Council Pension Fund administers the LGPS on behalf of the Local Government Employers and certain Admitted Bodies in the administrative areas of Herefordshire and Worcestershire.
Worcestershire Forms and Reports
LGPS Guidance and Resources
- Brief Guide to the LGPS April 2018
- Full Guide to LGPS April 2018
- LGPS Promotional Leaflet April 2018
The Local Goverment Pension Scheme website holds all the information you need if you are:
- Thinking of joining the LGPS
- Already a member
- Thinking of leaving or retiring
- A former employee or retired
- Wanting to know about tax, governance, complaints etc.
The LGPS site also has a range of online tools to help you calculate contributions, Lifetime allowance, lump sum and annual allowance amounts.
- Additional Voluntary Contributions
- Department of Communities and Local Government
- Department for Work and Pensions (DWP)
- HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC)
- HM Treasury
- Local Government Association
- The Local Government Pension Scheme
- Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS) Regulations
- Pensions Regulator
- Public Service Information Online (DirectGov)
- State Pension Age Calculator
- The Pensions Advisory Service (TPAS)
- The Pensions Ombudsman
- Welfare Rights Service