From Tuesday 16 May 2017, the NSPCC, in partnership with O2, is launching the new burst of their Share Aware campaign, supporting parents to help keep their children safe online.
Share Aware gives straightforward, step by step advice to help teach children how to make the right decisions online, even when their parents aren’t there. The campaign will be live across TV, radio, a Mumsnet partnership, and social media, as well as activity through O2’s stores. The campaign aims to drive frequent and informed conversations between parents and their children around online safety. here's how you can be involved:
- Watch and share the new campaign ad ‘Safety advice from a 10 year old.’
- Visit the new Share Aware campaign web page
- Tweet or post about the campaign
- Alert schools to the NSPCC e-safety pages which include teaching materials and Share Aware leaflets,
- Find out about the Keeping Children Safe Online training module in association with CEOP
Visit the NSPCC website for more information.