Become a member of Worcester Art Gallery and Museum and enjoy a range of exclusive benefits including special Worcester’s beautiful Art Gallery and Museum member only events and shop discounts.
Worcester’s beautiful Art Gallery and Museum was built more than one hundred years ago, funded by people like you – local benefactors who saw the immense benefits in making art and museum collections available to everyone.
Your membership will help to support Worcester’s amazing museum collections and enable us to deliver exciting exhibitions and events now and for the future.
Your membership will give you access to a number of exclusive Member Only benefits for one year:
- discounts on Art Gallery and Museum and The Commandery shop purchases
- priority booking for Bite-size talks
- exclusive members e-newsletter
- special member events including members hour – be the first to see new exhibitions even before the Private View
- free Saturday family events
- free tour of Museums Worcestershire
- collections centre
- name in Museums Worcestershire public promotions
- members section on museumsworcestershire.org.uk with exclusive content
Both individual and family memberships are available.
How to become a member
Simply download and complete the form and either hand it to a member of staff or mail to the address on this leaflet, please make sure you include payment.
Payment can be made by either cash/cheque (payable to Worcestershire County Council*) or credit card. Please do not send cash in the post.
Your membership will be available to collect at the Art Gallery & Museum (we will e-mail or phone you when ready) or please tick the box on the form if you wish it to be posted.
Your membership pack will include your personal membership card which you should use whenever visiting our museums, booking tickets to an event or making a purchase in our shops.
Please see Terms and Conditions in the membership pack for full details.
Contact details for membership
Worcester City Art Gallery and Museum,
Phone: 01905 25371