Real history, real people and really good school trips
Museums Worcestershire offer exceptional school trips to remember. With activities and workshops suited to all ages and abilities, a visit to our extraordinary venues will help you to bring your curriculum to life.
A visit to one of our award winning historic venues will give your pupils a fascinating insight into their local history, and the gallery and museum is the perfect place for young learners to experience world class art first hand.
From initial enquiry, right through to the day of the visit, our experienced museum learning team will work with and support you to ensure that you and your group enjoy a trip that is curriculum-focussed, fun and memorable.
Our team prides itself on ensuring our sessions are adapted to needs of all learners, so do please enquire about how our sessions could be tailored to suit your group. Teachers are also welcome to our sites to do a complimentary visit prior to any school booking.
New for 2018: Worcestershire County Museum and The Commandery have won the prestigious Sandford Award for quality education provision for schools.
5 reasons to visit our venues
- Trips tailored to meet your curriculum needs
- All activity delivered by expert museum staff
- Truly immersive learning experiences
- Brings the fascinating history of the county to life county to life
- Prices start at £1.50 per pupil
Categories in Learning
- Schools at the County Museum at Hartlebury
- Schools at Worcester City Art Gallery & Museum
- Schools at The Commandery