Visiting the Art Gallery and Museum
Worcester's principal art gallery and museum hosts a unique programme of contemporary art exhibitions, as well as housing a historic picture collection and an intriguing selection of objects ranging from a 19th century chemist's shop to the wonderful Regimental Museum.
Admission to Worcester City Art Gallery and Museum is FREE. There may be a charge for some workshops talks and events.
Opening Times - Art Gallery & Museum
- Monday to Saturday: 10.30am - 4.30pm
- Sunday and Bank Holidays: Closed
On Tuesday 1 May 2018 Worcester City Art Gallery & Museum will be opening at the slightly later time than usual of 11.30am, due to staff training. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Café & Foyer Shop
- Monday – Saturday: 10.30am - 4.30pm
(last orders in the café 4.15pm)
Visitor Facilities and Access
- The Art Gallery and Museum is fully accessible and has an easy access toilet.
- Lift entrance is at pavement level in Taylor's Lane and services all floors.
- A wheelchair is available for public use.
- The Gallery is equipped with an Induction Loop.
- Baby changing facilities are available.
- Guide and assistance dogs welcome.
For more information about the Museum's accessibility please download our Access Statement before your visit.