Across the county we are committed to improving health and wellbeing and to routinely engage patients in conversations about healthier lifestyles. Making Every Contact Count’ (MECC) is part of a national programme for all frontline staff in health and social care. It involves very brief, appropriate conversations about lifestyle, health and well-being and offer motivation for small lifestyle changes and signposting to local services or sources of information.
Prior to enrolling on the MECC Face to face training course you have to have completed the learning certification entitled 798 Making Every Contact Count (MECC) eLearning.
MECC face to face skills training dates
- Thursday 30th April 1.30pm to 3.30pm Kidderminster Education Centre
- Tuesday 30th June 2020 9.30am to 11.30am Worcester Golf Club
- Wednesday 30th September 1.30pm to 3.30pm Learning & Development Centre, Evesham Community Hospital
- Tuesday 20th October 9.30am to 1.30am Princess of Wales Community Hospital
- Monday 16th November 1.30pm to 3.30pm Kidderminster Education Centre