Create a company account
On this page you find information about what is a company account, the types of users you can set up and what you can do with your account.
You need a company account to apply for traffic management or other highways licences and permits, view your applications and edit your company details.
Does your organisation already have an account?
If your organisation has already applied for permits or licences such as road closures, skips etc. via our online systems, your organisation should already have an account which means you can proceed to apply for:
- Crane/oversail licence
- Fencing licence
- Hoardings licence
- Mobile Elevated Working Platform (MEWP, i.e. Cherry Picker)
- Scaffolding licence
- Skip permit
- Welfare cabin licence
Our organisation does not have yet a company account
You only need to create one account for your company but each company may have many users. You can apply for traffic management and other highways licences through the same company login.
As part of the company account creation, you will be required to create one company user. This user will automatically be a company administrator.
- can create additional company users (these can be administrators or ordinary users)
- the login area of each account gives access to information stored about the company (for example the status of works, payments and public liability insurance and NRSWA licence details)
- will need to control how may users are set up as access to the login area gives access to a lot of data
- can change company details (address, company email, telephone number etc)
- can disable company users (for employees who may have left) - it is important to disable users when they leave your company or move roles
- can change the password of company users
- can change details of existing company users
In addition, company administrators are able to do the same actions as company users.
- can return to an incomplete application
- can make any necessary payments for your applications via a secure online payment link
- can attach any documents in the login which will be available for future use e.g. NRSWA licences, Public Liability insurance documents
- can view all the applications you have made before
- can track applications
- you can find an application based on the request ID, the location, the type of application, the work type, the road name, the town, postcode or the date the works are expected to happen
About company document administration
This is an area where you can update the Public Liability document and upload a scanned or pdf copy of the document - allows jpeg, pdf etc
Create a company account
Please note: You only need to create one account for your company but each company may have many users.
Once you have a created a company account and set up the necessary users you can go ahead and apply for: