Paying for under 16 travel assistance

If you are required to pay for under 16 travel assistance, you can pay online either annually, termly or half termly or by 9 monthly Direct Debit payments.

You will be sent a payment letter detailing if it is a Vacant Seat or Severn Card and how to make payment.

Please do not make a payment until you have received this letter.