Safeguarding and Quality Assurance
As part of Safeguarding and Quality Assurance Worcestershire County Council will;
- complete and coordinate regular case-file audits to quality assure practice
- provide a quarterly report for the Service on the key learning points
- provide advice and guidance for Managers on Children's Social Care Audit Processes
- collate learning from complaints and compliments.
- develop our user feedback processes ensuring that children, young people, parents and carers, including foster carers are able to give feedback on the quality of services received and that this informs service improvement
Find out more information on how Worcestershire County Councils will fulfill these priorities.