Education, schools and colleges (SEND Local Offer)

If you find that any of the information on these pages is incorrect or links don't work, please let us know by emailing:

SEND services

You can contact Worcestershire County Council through the methods below:

Call the SEND Services Helpline on 01905 845579

Email SEND Services on

Write to SEND Services at the following address:
The Administrative Officer
Inclusion and Assessment (SEN)
Directorate of Children, Families and Communities
County Hall
Spetchley Road

Useful links

SENDIASS - SEND information, advice and support service

Babcock Prime (opens in a new window) - services commissioned by Worcestershire County Council that offer support in schools including for disadvantaged and vulnerable adults