Worcestershire Children and Young People our plan
This plan is owned by all agencies working with children, young people and families in Worcestershire
- the plan will set expectations around the way all agencies will work
- focus on key priorities and success measures
- clarify our collective ambition and aspirations for all children and young people
- build on and add value to existing plans and will change over time to respond to need
- provide a framework for all agencies and organisations working with children, young people and families to make the necessary impact to improve lives
Working together all agencies will:
- listen to, hear and understand children, young people and families
- find strengths and build on positives to help people help themselves
- Prioritise partnerships – to improve outcomes, doing things with people, instead of to them, for them or doing nothing
- Focus on adding value. Keep asking is anyone better off? Is anyone worse off?
- be brave enough to always do the right thing for children and young people
CYPP Snapshot Results
This document outlines the results taken from the Snapshot survey completed by organisations, agencies and teams in Worcestershire between September and November 2017.
The aim was to get a better understanding of the activities already taking place and planned against each of the 11 priority areas of the Worcestershire Children and Young People's Plan.
The information collected for each priority can be found via the links below.