Potential down-time to our website on Wednesday 29 January Wuhan novel coronavirus - all you need to know

Where can my child take up the free places?

The childcare providers must be registered with Worcestershire County Council to offer free places and include:

If your child attends two registered providers, you must complete a Parent Declaration Form for both providers, which must contain accurate information about the number of hours your child attends at each.

Find childcare

Search for childcare near you