Investing in Growth
Call now open for Investing in Growth Grant Fund. Applications should be received by close of business on 31st October 2017. Application paperwork and further information available at Worcestershire Business Central - Investing In Growth Business Grant Fund.
The Investing in Growth programme will provide a dedicated support package for Worcestershire businesses to ensure they are investment ready in order that they may access local, regional and national funding programmes.
The programme is supported with funding from the European Regional Development Fund, County and District Councils and will provide coordinated investment readiness support, inward investment support and a grant programme to assist businesses to expand.
The programme will provide:
- Investment Readiness Support
- Non–financial support to businesses in need of advice and guidance to become investment ready. SMEs may be currently located in Worcestershire or seeking to locate in the county.
- Each business assist will be a minimum of 18 hours and offer a bespoke package of 1:1 support.
- A Growth Grant Fund
- Business Growth Grants to enable the expansion of Worcestershire's SME sector. Capital and revenue grants will be available to develop new markets, increase production and enable expansion.
- As the business assist aims to help identify the most appropriate source of funding for expansion it is anticipated that a maximum of 50% of assisted businesses will refer on to the grant programme while the remaining number will access alternative sources of investment.
Please contact Worcestershire Business Central by email firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01905 677888 to register your interest in participating.
EU Programme Manager, Worcestershire County Council Wendy Garrad, email@example.com