- a Blue Badge holder is responsible for the badge and must not let anyone else use it or photocopy it
- you must make sure it's displayed the correct way up, as stated on your badge
- Blue Badges are the property of Worcestershire County Council and should be cut up and disposed of if no longer required, please see Cancel a Blue Badge page for further details
- Blue Badges are clearly printed with an expiry date, if the badge has expired please cut it up and dispose of it; please see Renew a Blue Badge page to renew your badge, if your organisational Blue Badge has expired, you need to apply for a new one
- it is illegal to use your badge after its expiry date, please see Renew a Blue Badge page to renew your badge, if your organisational Blue Badge has expired, you need to apply for a new one
- if a Blue Badge is misused we can de-register it and the maximum penalty for incorrect use of the badge is a fine of £1000
For more guidance on your rights and responsibilities visit GOV.UK - The Blue Badge scheme: rights and responsibilities in England (opens in new window).
You can use your Blue Badge in all European countries.