Whilst libraries are closed and job clubs are unable to run
Due to the impact of Covid-19 all job clubs within library buildings are temporarily suspended until further notice.
Worcestershire Libraries remain committed to supporting people across the county who are currently job seeking. Working with key partners and national service providers we aim to raise aspirations, improve skills levels and help people find employment.
Go to the Learning, skills and Employment page within the Digital Library Hub for useful hints and tips to get you started on your job seeking journey.
What are job clubs?
Job Clubs provide weekly support to help unemployed people get back into work or those wishing to make a change. This is a free drop-in service, so no appointment is required.
All Job Clubs have knowledgeable volunteers and staff who are able to help with all aspects of job search, provide advice and guidance with CV's, job applications, and make sure individuals get the support they need to find work.
The clubs also provide help and support to use government and local sources of information such as Universal Job Match, national job agencies and websites. Library staff can also provide information about other services, including learning opportunities and career development.
- Bromsgrove Library: Monday 10.00am to 11.00pm
- Droitwich Library: Tuesday 10.00am to 12.00pm
- Evesham Library: Tuesday 10.30am to 12.30pm
- Fairfield Centre Warndon: Monday 1.00pm to3.00pm
- Kidderminster Library: Monday 11.00am to 12.00pm
- Malvern Library: Wednesday 1.30pm to 3.30pm
- Pershore Library: Monday 1.30pm to 2.30pm
- Redditch Library: Thursday 10:00am to 12:00pm
- St John's Library: Wednesday 9.30am to 11.30pm
- Stourport Library: Thursday 10:00am to 12:00pm
- The Hive: Wednesday 2.30pm to 4.00pm
- Woodrow Library: Friday 11:30am to 1:30pm
- Wythall Library: Wednesday 11.00am to 1.00pm