eMagazines are digital versions of your favourite magazines. There are lots of premium titles to choose from and back-issues you can access, all for free.
How do I access the eMagazines catalogue?
You will need to enter your library card number the first time you want to borrow an eMagazine.
If you are new to our RBdigital service you have to register to the service first. If you have already registered you can either you go to Access eMagazines (RBdigital, opens in a new window) or use your the RBdigital app.
Register using your computer
Register using your mobile device
1. Download the app:
2. Tap the “Register now” link on the app’s main page to create your account in just a few easy steps:
- Choose your country
- Choose Worcestershire County Council
- Enter the requested library card details then, create a memorable username and password
3. Once registered, you will be automatically logged in and can enjoy the content. For more details on mobile registration, watch a video guide (YouTube, opens in a new window) or view the user guide (PDF, opens in a new window).
How many eMagazines can I borrow?
- check out as many titles as you want with no time limits as long as they are checked out one at a time
- read them straight away in any browser connected to the internet
- download titles to your eMagazines app to read offline later on your Android, Apple or Kindle Fire device
How do I set up my device to read eMagazines?
For help on setting up your computer or device to read eMagazines, please use one of the links below:
- reading eMagazines on your iPad or iPhone
- reading eMagazines on your Android device
- reading eMagazines on your Kindle HD/HDX (Note: the app for Kindle can also be downloaded via the Google Play store by searching RBdigital)
For user guides and frequently asked questions, please visit the eMagazine help pages (opens in a new window).