We spend in excess of £700 million on goods, works and services annually for the primary benefit of Worcestershire and its citizens, businesses and community.
We are using an electronic tendering system for all business and contract opportunities. If you wish to see available opportunities, receive alerts and register your interest in such opportunities then it is essential that you register to In-Tend. For guidance how to register, please read our guide document.
From In-Tend You Can
- view current/future tenders, contracts and quotations
- view information on contracts that have already been awarded
- express interest in a particular tender or quotation
- receive tender and/or quotation documentation
- safely return your tender or quotation documents
- send/receive correspondence
- ask questions about a tender
Benefits of Using In-Tend
- saved administration time and costs
- fewer hoops to jump through
- faster outcomes
If you have already registered, go to the In-Tend homepage to log in.