Special Education Needs Information and Guidance

This section contains information and guidance from national organisations as well as documents produced in Worcestershire.

SEN Services Helpline 01905 845579

This number can be used by both the general public and professionals who are looking for information on the following:

  • Getting a child or young person assessed for an Education, Health and Care Plan (EHCP)
  • Getting a Statement or LDA transferred to an EHCP
  • Getting an EHCP updated or changed
  • Queries about SEN related funding
  • Other queries about SEN matters

Information, advice and support for children or young people with SEN and their families

Worcestershire SEND Information, Advice and Support Service (SENDIASS),Telephone: 01905 768153, Website: http://www.sendworcestershire.co.uk/

E-mail: sendiass@worcestershire.gov.uk

Special Education Needs Information and Guidance information RSS feed