Voices and Visions membership scheme
Be part of the leading arts project for schools, arts organisations and young people in Worcestershire.
The project provides exhibition, performing and learning opportunities for schools and those sectors who work with young people in Worcestershire.
The project is managed by the County Arts Service through the Children and Young People's Group of the Worcestershire Arts Partnership. For more information please contact Steve Wilson, County Arts Officer on 01905 845754 or by email.
Benefits of being a member
- Priority booking for Voices and Visions performances
- Priority booking for training and CPD opportunities
- Free or discounted fees for training
- Regular updates from The Worcestershire Arts Partnership
- Regular updates from Arts Connect, the Bridge organisation for the West Midlands
- Being part of the biggest network of schools, artists and arts organisations in the county
- Links to artists and arts organisations in the county
- To be a named Arts Ambassador within your school
- To be given first notice on projects that come through the work of the Worcestershire Arts Partnership