The Arts Service is primarily involved in the management and distribution of grants for the arts.
Funding Opportunities for 2017/2018
Are open to all arts organisations, venues and National Portfolio organisations to use as funding for their core work. Maximum amount to be applied for will be £2,000.
The strategic grants are now closed for 2017 to 2018. We hope to have more funding news from January 2018.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
These are grants to be used for to match fund project bids to partners such as The Arts Council.
The cut off dates for funding support are:
- 10 October 2017
- 10 January 2018
You may also wish to look at the Councillor Divisional Funding as well.
- The Department of Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS). This gives you a good overview of culture within the UK and lets you know what the Coalition is up to this week! www.culture.gov.uk
- The Arts Council - This is the main portal for the arts in the county and you can also go on line to complete the Grants for the Arts application form. www.artscouncil.org.uk
- Cabinet Office Big Society - Gives a good overview on the coalition's flagship project. www.cabinetoffice.gov.uk/big-society
- The Worcestershire Partnership Search for all the grants that exist www.worcestershirepartnership.org.uk
- The Big Lottery - Information about lottery funded projects. www.biglotteryfund.org.uk
- Awards For All: www.awardsforall.org.uk
- Youth Music: www.youthmusic.org.uk
- The Heritage Lottery - Portal for arts projects which are looking for a heritage based focus. www.hlf.org.uk
- Voluntary and Community Sector - Information on funding from the county for the voluntary sector in particular. www.worcestershirepartnership.org.uk
- Esmee Fairburn www.esmeefairbairn.org.uk
- Paul Hamlyn www.phf.org.uk
- The Elmley Foundation www.elmley.org.uk
- For information and guidance on all arts funding topics: www.voluntaryarts.org