Education, health and care (EHC) plans

Why an Education Health Care Plan?

If your child’s school or setting is unable to meet their needs through SEN support, they may need more specialist help. This may mean that Worcestershire County Council carries out a needs assessment with your child, called an Education Health and Care Assessment or EHC assessment.

More information can be found on the Your Life, Your Choice website.