Report a Defect on a Public Right of Way

Please complete all required fields as accurately as you can providing as much information as possible to assist us in determining the most appropriate action.

You will be given the option to pinpoint the location using our mapping tool which also shows previously reported incidents. Alternatively you can use the street lookup or postcode search options.

Please use 'Additional Location Information' fields, where provided, to describe the exact location and whether on the road, verge or pavement.

Report a Public Right of Way Defect

This service is the responsibility of Worcestershire County Council's Countryside Service and the request you raise online will be forwarded directly to the team.

The Countryside Service will review all requests received each day and determine the most appropriate action based on both the details you provided and any policies and procedures currently in operation.