The Local Authority is committed to raising educational standards and investing resources to improve opportunities for children and young people throughout the County. The views of residents and service users form an important part of the decision-making process. Recent consultations in relation to education policies are listed below.
Reviews and Consultations
- Proposal to change the age range of Evesham Nursery School
- Consultations on expansion of schools for 2018 and 2019
- High Needs Commissioning Review - consultation with education providers
- Consultations on expansion of schools for 2017 to 2018
- Review of Provision for Pre-School Aged Pupils with Special Educational Needs in Worcestershire