What you need to apply

All applicants are required to supply the following information to support their application:

  • A passport style photograph.
    You can upload a photograph whilst making your application (help on how to do this is provided within the application or see our 'Photo Upload Help'.  If you are unable to upload your photograph then you can post a photo to us however please be aware that posting your photo may delay the processing of your application. Postal details are available at the end of this page.
  • Proof of residency within Worcestershire.
    For example, a copy of a council tax bill or recent utility bill; documents can also be uploaded online (help on this is provided within the application process). You may be able to download these documents as more companies are providing these details electronically or you could scan in a paper copy.  Please see our 'Evidence Upload' page for more help with this.

Applicants applying under the Pensioner criteria must also supply:

  • Proof of age e.g. a copy of a driving licence, birth certificate or passport.  You can check that you are eligible by entering your sex and date of birth into the State Pension age calculator on the Gov.uk website.

Applicants applying under the Disabled criteria must also supply:

  • Proof of disability - for a full list of the evidence we can accept please visit the pass eligibility page.

Applicants applying for a Disabled Companion Pass must also supply:

  • Proof of DLA high rate mobility or level 8 PIP
  • Proof of care or equivalent.  

For a full list of the evidence we can accept please visit our pass eligibility page.

Additional requirements if applying for a Disabled Bus Pass

If you are applying for a Disabled Bus Pass we will accept one of the following as evidence:

  • Disability Living Allowance letter showing entitlement to the higher rate mobility component. The award date should not have expired and the evidence should be dated within the last 12 months.
  • Personal Independent Payment letter showing entitlement to level 8 or above. The award date should not have expired and the evidence should be dated within the last 12 months.
  • Proof of War Pensioner's Mobility Supplement.
  • Proof of Severe Disablement Allowance.
  • Blind/disabled person's certificate of registration.
  • Proof of registration with Adult and Community Services or medical evidence that you are able to register from an aural specialist.
  • Evidence of registration with other relevant bodies, such as the RNIB.
  • Evidence of attendance at/or association with a local learning disability organisation.
  • A copy of your statement of Special Education Needs (SEN) or Education Health Care Plan  (EHCP).
  • Letter from the DVLA confirming the refusal of a driving licence. This does NOT include those excluded from holding a licence due to persistent misuse of drugs and/or alcohol.
  • Letter from an independent medical professional confirming your disability (not your GP).

Once you have all the supporting documents required...

Apply online

If you are unable to submit your photograph or evidence online:

Please clearly write the online reference number (which you will receive on completion of your online application) on the reverse of all correspondence along with your name and postcode. Please post to:

Concessionary Travel Customer Services Administration Team
PO Box 895

Speak to one of our advisors