If your Concessionary Travel Pass is due to expire within the next three months, or has expired within the last 12 months, then you can renew this online now.
You can also:
- apply for a replacement pass if yours has been lost or damaged (please be aware a fee of £5 will be payable)
- apply for a replacement pass if yours has been stolen (please be aware you will need to submit a crime reference number)
- notify us if you no longer require your travel pass
- notify us if you have changed your name and or address
Renewing your Concessionary Travel Pass
You will be asked to enter your 18 digit Concessionary Travel Pass number (the first six numbers will be prepopulated), this number can be found alongside your photograph, as shown below:
It may be that we require a new photograph from you, if this is the case then you will be asked to upload one during the application process. If we do not require a new photograph, however you would like to update yours, then you will still be given the option to do so if you wish.
Uploading a photograph
The photo must be a passport style photograph of yourself, which is:
- in colour
- close up of your full head and shoulders, facing forward with nothing covering your face
- clear and in focus
- without any tears or creases
When you reach the 'Upload Your Photo' section of the application you will find clear instructions on how to proceed.
If you are unable to upload your photograph then you can post a new photo to us at the address below (please be aware that posting your photo is likely to delay the processing of your application):
Concessionary Travel Customer Services Administration Team
PO Box 895
Please clearly write the online reference number (which you will receive on completion of your online application) on the reverse of your photo along with your name and postcode.
Problems using your pass?
In a small number of cases across Worcestershire, some Concessionary Travel Passes issued since September 2012 are being rejected by ticket machines on the buses.
If this has happened to you, please read: Information regarding your National Travel Pass.