In these times of change and pressure, are you looking for inspiring ways of working with children and young people in the outdoors?
Are you looking for motivation and inspiration?
Bishops Wood has been running courses of 'repute' for educators since 1998 based on our own extensive work with schools and local communities. In these times of change, with budget cuts and changes in the way we live with the natural world and local communities, our courses still provide real inspiration on how to work and live creatively both in formal and informal education settings.
- Are run by trainers who are experts in their own fields
- Look at teaching and learning in a practical and holistic way
- Support schools and other education establishments in delivering their curriculum, in particular PSHE, Citizenship, Well Being and social / emotional literacy
- Will help support teaching and learning in the core subjects of literacy and numeracy
- concentrate on how education and community development practice can help practitioners involve communities in sustainable development
- Will help you gain skills, knowledge and understanding that can be applied to your work, and often your home life!
- Will introduce the latest thoughts and practice in the subject(s) within in each course
- Support NVQ's and professional development (CPD) in the field of environmental training. The courses will also support CPD in the workplace of environmental workers
- Are fun, relaxing and informative!
- Lunch and refreshments included
We can forward you information about local bed and breakfast accommodation if required.