Following the Emerging Preferred Options consultation we considered all consultation comments made. We then set about drafting a set of policy proposals for consultation. These formed the "First Draft Submission Consultation Document".
We also undertook an assessment of over 100 locations in the County to identify potential areas of search.
We consulted on the "First Draft Submission" document between 28th September and 9th November 2010. This document proposed a policy framework and identified "areas of search" which we considered would be suitable in principle for waste management facilities.
The First Draft Submission Consultation Document and Summary are available below for your information:
- The Information Sheet (2 pages) (this has been amended since the version posted to members of the consultation database)
- Areas of Search map
- Summary Document (23 pages) (this has been amended since the version posted to members of the consultation database)
- First Draft Submission Full Document (118 pages)
- Consultation questionnaire
- A web-tool was developed to support Policy WCS 7. It maps all known waste sites in the county with a 250m buffer.
The "First Draft Submission Document" was informed by
An Equality Impact Assessment screening exercise has been undertaken for the Waste Core Strategy. The screening exercise found that no adverse impacts are expected to any of the six diversity strands.
We prepared a consultation response document setting out all consultation comments received and our response to them.