Make an Application

Submit planning applications online using the Planning Portal

Minerals extraction applications can only be submitted by post using the Minerals extraction applications form.

Arrange a pre-application discussion with us before you submit any planning application. It's free - and it could save you time and money.

Worcestershire County Council is responsible for planning applications and lawful development certificates for:

  • The County Council's own developments
  • Waste Developments
  • Minerals Developments

The local borough, city or district council is responsible for most other types of applications including all householder planning applications. You can contact your borough, city or district council below: