Licences and Permits

This section deals only with matters handled by the county council.

If you intend to place a skip, place scaffolding/hoarding or temporary traffic lights on the highway you need a permit from your local highway authority.

Worcestershire County Council (WCC), the highway authority in Worcestershire, can authorise a road closure to allow road works to take place.