Installing a Dropped Kerb

A vehicular access, sometimes known as a dropped kerb, is constructed where you want to allow cars access to your property.

Ringway Infrastructure Services are working in partnership with Worcestershire County Council to offer a full service to install Vehicle Dropped Crossing.

The Ringway easy to follow guide will take you through the whole process.

Alternatively, you can contact Ringway direct via email or telephone.

Please note:

  • The A46 is classed as a trunk road and is the responsibility of Highways England. If you require a vehicle access onto the A46 please contact Highways England on 08457 50 40 30.
  • If you are not the owner of the property concerned, you should also approach your landlord for permission.