Public Rights of Way

Recording, Changing and Closing Public Rights of Way orders

How to record, change or close orders relating to: Public Rights of Way, Modification Orders, Diversion Orders, Extinguishment Orders, Creation Orders, Creating a New Public Right of Way, Temporary Closures, Planning and Rights of Way and Traffic Regulation Orders (TROs). Read more