Guidance for all care providers
- Guidance for all care providers
- If you suspect that you have the COVID-19 (coronavirus)
Guidance for care homes
- Guidance for care homes
- Ensure a prepared care home
- Caring for a person with suspected or confirmed COVID-19 in the care home setting
Guidance for day centres
Guidance for domiciliary care
- Guidance for domiciliary care
- Visiting a person in their own home
- If a person is identified in the home
Guidance for personal assistants
See the COVID-19 (coronavirus) advice for care providers documents (opens in a new window) page to download the posters and other guidance documents.
For general information and updates please visit the Coronavirus page.