The County Council's Strategic Planning Service is based at
County Hall in Worcester and is responsible for:
- Promoting sustainable development in partnership with the
six district councils.
- Responding to the new Government's proposals for changing the
strategic planning system.
- Providing leadership in the conservation, enhancement and
protection of the natural environment.
- Prepare a county wide infrastructure delivery plan.
- Support the reviews of the district councils' Core
- Prepare natural resource technical papers on Water Resources,
Renewable Energy, Climate Change and Soils.
- Promoting and applying a Green Infrastructure approach in the
planning of the natural environment.
We are not responsible for the content of external sites.
This page was last reviewed 14 May 2013 at 11:36.
The page is next due for review 10 November 2014.