Please email us at email@example.com
if you would like to:
- Register your interest in purchasing a printed copy of the
entire SLCN Pathway
- Have support and/or
training (PDF 6.59 MB) in using the Pathway
- Provide feedback about the site. We would welcome your
- Have you used the Pathway?
- What worked well?
- What did you find useful and why?
- Do you have any suggestions for further development?
Within the SLCN Pathway :
- The use of child/children
refers to children and young people
- The use of setting includes
childminders, children's centres, nurseries, pre-schools,
- The use of parents refers to
parents and carers.
Highlighting the importance of speech, language and
communication across the children's workforce and to enable
practitioners to access the best training and expertise to support
the communication needs of all children.
- Hello Campaign
Here you will find what the Hello campaign is all
- Language for Learning
Provides courses and resources for staff from Early Years to
Secondary Level and training and materials for trainers to deliver
these courses within their own Authorities
Speech and Language Therapy
Information from Worcestershire's NHS about speech and language
We are not responsible for the content of external sites.
This page was last reviewed 24 April 2013 at 16:03.
The page is next due for review 21 October 2014.