BIG Learning Disability Conversation
Worcestershire County Council has launched a project called "The
Big Learning Disability Conversation" – an ambitious project to
exchange views with large numbers of service users, family carers,
providers, the general public and other interested stakeholders
about service priorities for people with a learning disability for
The purpose of this "Big Learning Disability Conversation"
- Provide everyone interested with information about what
services are currently provided/funded for people with a learning
- What the statutory basis for this provision is
- what we currently spend on services for people with a learning
disability and what we spend this one
- What plans are already in existence to meet the needs of
service users with a disability and to
- discuss how the County Council Learning Disabilities budget can
be best targeted to achieve the outcomes which are important to
service users and their families/carers in the most appropriate
For an insight into Learning Disabilities play
the video below
BIG Learning Disability
Conversation Video MP4 file 29.5 MB
Tell us what you think
This page was last reviewed 23 July 2013 at 15:18.
The page is next due for review 19 January 2015.