Search Suggestions
Close Search Suggestions
A - Z of Resident Services:
You are here:
Student Support

Student Support

Information for Higher Education Students

If you are planning to start University, or are currently at University, and wish to apply for student funding, you will need to apply direct to Student Finance England. 

Worcestershire County Council lost responsibility for processing student finance applications or offering any information, advice and guidance as of 17th March 2011. 

This includes current students whose applications were previously processed by the Council.  All student enquiries and applications will now be dealt with by Student Finance England. 

To find more information about how to apply, the amount you are likely to receive or any other enquiry, please visit the Higher Education section of Directgov. Alternatively, you can ring Student Finance England on 0845 300 50 90

Further Information

In this section

More Information


See also in our website


External websites

  • Directgov
    HM Government's website, including full Student Funding information

    We are not responsible for the content of external sites. Read more

Was this information helpful?

Please rate the content of this page
Would you like to provide any additional comments relating to the content of this page? Your feedback will help us to improve the content of our web pages

This page was last reviewed 29 April 2014 at 13:18.
The page is next due for review 26 October 2015.