Next Academic Year
Admission to First and Primary School 2012/2013
The allocations for Reception places starting school September
2012 has now been completed. If you wish to apply for a Reception
place at this stage please refer to the process for in-year applications.
Please be aware:
- Attendance at a particular nursery/nursery class or foundation
class gives no guarantee that the child will gain a place at the
school where the nursery/nursery class/foundation class is located.
Parents/carers must apply separately for their child to go to any
- It is the parent's/carer's duty to ensure that they have
obtained all the necessary information and the correct form on
which to apply for a first/primary school place
Frequently Asked Questions
- At what age can my child start
- Can I keep my child out of school until s/he is
- What if my child is 5 between 1st September
2012 and 31st December 2012?
- Which school can your child
- How do you apply for a place at a
- Why do I have to put three preferences on
the application form?
- My child currently lives outside
Worcestershire and would like a Worcestershire school place, what
should I do?
- When should you apply?
- What if your application is late?
- Who has responsibility for the allocation of
- How are places allocated?
- When are decisions made?
- What happens if you are moving into a new
- How many children may be admitted to each
- How can my child be placed on a waiting
list for a particular school if the year group is full?
This page was last reviewed 15 March 2013 at 17:37.
The page is next due for review 11 September 2014.